We would like to invite you to the 8th International Scientific Conference titled: Knowledge Based Sustainable Development – ERAZ 2022 to be held on May 26, 2022 in Prague - Czech Republic online/virtually via the Zoom platform.
The conference covers broad topics: Quality Management, Law, Agribusiness, Ecology and Energy, IT, Education, Tourism, Economics, Management, Globalization, Marketing, Accounting, and more.
Publication opportunities include two conference proceedings, partner journals, a partner monograph, and a book of abstracts all with great indexations.
Conference co-organizers are:
- University of National and World Economy - Sofia, Bulgaria;
- AMBIS University - Prague, Czech Republic;
- Faculty of Commercial and Business Studies - Celje, Slovenia;
- Faculty of Business Studies, Mediterranean University - Podgorica, Montenegro;
- Faculty of Applied Management, Economics and Finance, Belgrade, Serbia;
- Association of Economists and Managers of the Balkans, Belgrade, Serbia.
There are 28 days left for abstract submission. Full papers are due for submission in early July 2022 (if interested).
Previous ERAZ conference publications are under evaluation for Scopus and Web of Science Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
Feel free to explore the conference website - www.eraz-conference.com.
Thank you for choosing ERAZ conference.
The ERAZ Team